Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"The Three Faces of Me"

You just wake up one day and look around and wonder just who you are and what you are trying to do----well, that’s me today. I’m starting new with my sewing business in a new place (San Antonio, TX), somewhere I really don’t have a foundation of customers. Mind you, I’ve been in San Antonio for just over 2 years, and have been working (I mean really work’n) for a local retailer. The pay was good, advancement was quick and steady, but the PASSION was not there. So what do I do, I stop and look at myself for the real ME. I am a working lady, who doesn’t mind hustling, but I see it took me almost three years to see that what I WAS doing WAS my PASSION. I’m looking back to look forward, check out the photo’s.  I look at fashion and determine style focuses everyday, and have just noticed how my own interpretation of fashion, to project an original personal style has been so varied.


Just cut my "locs" of 30 years, so I would fit in on the job!
A transition look, just loving the natural texture of my hair.
Today, feeling at ease as I  embrace my TRUE self.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give an expected end.      Jer. 29:11

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin' good Denise. You definitely got that fountain of youth goin' on!

Cherie

Unknown said...

Thank you, Cherie.