Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moving Down the Road




I now live in San Antonio, Texas. My husband, oldest child and I pulled up stakes from Detroit, MI on Monday of last week. Because of some difficulties with the Budget rental truck, we could have been in Texas sooner. The cigarette lighter fuse was blown, so after two hours on the road I was driving blind with no idea of which road to take, then the truck blew its starter in Oklahoma, and no part was to be had for THREE DAYS. No problem!!!! The company sends a different truck and three men to transfer our total household processions. This task became a four hour job, in the blazing hot Oklahoma sun, and yes items got DAMAGED. It has been decided, BUDGET TRUCKS, are definitely on my “do not use ever again” list.

"God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27 KJV

No comments: