Friday, April 19, 2013

I LOVE What I Do!



I’m back to sewing and designing again, and I am estatic about each new day. My view of the present is almost overshadowed by the wonderful future I see ahead. Since I’ve been putting the word out that my services are available to the San Antonio community for alterarions, wardrobe editing, fashion re-use and image counseling, I’ve received a Texas size welcome. To that end I say, “Thank you.”
Today I’ve just a little time to adjust my small studio for better output.
Things are messy, and I haven’t been following my carnal rule of, “Everything in its place, and a place for everything.” So with a little time between work orders, things will be put right and business can then flow smoothly. Some things I found that I’ll keep on display.

One of my early cloth dolls, made so many as gifts for girlfriend's over the years.
Stumbled across this book in the library, and behold one of my quilts was featured in it, so of course I had to purchase me a copy.  

"For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.   Pro. 2:6


No comments: