Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Find a Need and Fill It"

Great day, I'm back to producing and selling hair aids. I stopped production about four years ago when my husband, daughter and I moved to Texas. My dream at the time of our move was to reinvent myself as an online marketer, selling my creations, and living off the income----but things went array. I haven't put it all into thoughts or words I can currently express, things just went in another direction.  But I'm back!!!!!!  My easy order shop.
LARGE SLEEP BONNET, GRAPHIC HOUNDSTOOTH PRINT, will fit comfortably over big hairstyles, is fully lined with soft grey 100% polyester knit, that will not grab or pull hair. The smooth finish outer covering, is 100% polyester that will move freely on bedcoverings.

SMALL SLEEP BONNET, GRAPHIC HOUNDSTOOTH PRINT, this small sleep bonnet fits comfortably over my short TWA, and I just love it.




Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.  Psalm 31:24

No comments: