Sunday, February 22, 2015

OOTD: My New Jumper

This is my easy and roomy jumper, I wore to church today. I wanted to be very comfortable because it was my day to work with the 2 - 5 year olds during service time.As anyone knows, children in this age group can be a handful to work with. I try to dress not only comfortably and creatively around my little charges. The jumper is a upcycle from a wool crepe wrap skirt in aubergine, bordered at the bottom with the recut of a charcoal grey bias cut skirt.  The neckline and armscye are trimmed with the same charcoal grey, adding a small patch on the jumper back, one of my favorite design features. The necklace is a 25 year old button assembleage my children made, probably one day when there was nothing else to do---it is a favorite accessory.


 "Never underestimate God's hand in all your plans."

No comments: