Thursday, May 28, 2015

"It Is What It Is!"

Just finished this dress on this pass week, and it offers great possibilities for personality presentation. I don't care what fashion experts say, but wearing a more relaxed style of dressing requires very deft styling and image coordination. This is a casual styling, that I have worn to church on my teaching day. The pattern is my own adaption of the basic T shape body covering. Check out my youtube video of basic components of the one-piece pattern, "New Twist on Old Style Dress". My measurements put me in a ready to wear size 10, and I classify this dress as a small.






ELEMENTS: Faux Ivory Carved necklace (a gift from sister-in-law), black wingtip brogues by ABOUND (Nordstrom Rack), flower print anklets (Nordstrom Rack), Anna Beck silver ring.


"Be the type of person you want to meet"

No comments: