Monday, October 6, 2014

My New Tablet Cover

This is the quick project I worked on today. I have a Trio 10.1 tablet, that has a really good camera, and my original case is only a sleeve style cover. The sleeve cover meant I always had to remove the tablet completely to use it. So after watching the TV show Sewing with Nancy,  on public tevevision this pass Saturday, where Nancy demostrated how to stitch circles to embelish your sewing projects, I decided I wanted to try circles. The circles would be useful to create an opening in a custom tablet cover for the fan, and camera lense located on the backside of the tablet. I repurposed an old cotton skirt, with a mock African print, and a random dark blue t-shirt from my stash. The following are the photos of the final project. Enjoy!



"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.      Hebrews 11:1

No comments: