Tuesday, April 1, 2014

When Being Creative goes Array!


It all started so innocently, a recent buy from the thrift store of a peasant style three tiered denim skirt. I just knew this soft denim skirt would be a awesome addition to my work wardrobe, but after trying it on at home, I decided the skirt just didin't compliment my figure at all. The question became what to do with such a great find, out came my sketchbook, and on came the light of creativity. This lovely bit of fabric could be a new purse, or part of some other project. I decided to create an infinity scarf with cut out t-shirt fabric embellishment and thread emproidery to start. To put it plainly, it didn't work---the finish project lacked something. I'm going to keep it around and see if it will grow, but for now the creative spark for this project is not shining to brightly.




Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.     Hebrews 11:1

No comments: